Friday, July 17, 2009

:: it hurts ::

mo0d : just stop..i hate this feeling okayy..



it has been toooooo long that i kept this as a secret and i can't bear it anymore..



enough is enough..



i dont know you..



sometimes u are a friend and sometimes u r a foe..



i just dont know how to explain it..



coz u never try to understand me..



i always and totally know that :



- u keep in touch with him

- u keep called him

- u keep message him

- u keep seing him

- u keep entertained by him

- u keep informed by him on what he do



but please..it is necessary to told me that :



- u just see him

- u just got a special message from him

- u just change your status in myspace telling bout him

- u just got something from him

- u just receive a call from him



and most of the time :



- telling u are very excited to see him

- inform that he always willing to help u

- cover when you saw him

- pretend just interested to be his friend



ive tried to :



- keep my eyes closed when i see him

- keep my ears deaf when you talk about him

- keep controlling my feelings bcoz u are my friend

- keep letting he go



but i just cant..



u might saying to me something like :



- he likes me? so what?

- he enjoy being friends with me..

- he treat me and not u


- u got somebody else right?



fine, you are :



- happy at most time

- people like u bcoz u are friendly

- u are adored by all people

- u know how to treat people especially guys



but plzzzz



im not a dumb person..



i hate this part..





0 orang cakap2 pasal ni: